At Shenango, you can reach your goals!
In today's rapidly changing and competitive marketplace, education is truly a life-long endeavor. That's why transferring to Penn State Shenango may be the right choice for you and your family. At Penn State Shenango, you get the quality education employers demand and the individual attention you deserve.
Are you a Transfer Student?
Transfer applicants are those students who have earned high school diplomas or the equivalent and who have attempted at least 18 semester credits at other regionally accredited colleges or universities before enrolling at Penn State.
As a Transfer student at Penn State Shenango, you'll have unlimited support and opportunities. You can:
- Get professional guidance and support all along the way.
- Take advantage of a variety of scheduling options, including enrolling part- for full-time while participating in day and/or evening classes.
- Interact with a diverse community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Accumulate college credits that are transferable to other learning institutions.
- Earn a certificate or degree that is respected worldwide
- Learn more about how your credits will transfer to Penn State
Schedule Your Visit
The Admissions Office is open from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday and Friday.
The Pennsylvania State University encourages qualified persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Jammie Clark at 724-983-2838 in advance of your participation or visit.