The purpose of the Student Activity Fee is to provide funds to improve the co-curricular environment for undergraduate and graduate students. As part of this action, the President of the University agreed to the following guiding principles:
- Revenue raised will remain at the campus on which it is generated.
- Revenue should not replace current Student Affairs general funds activities money.
- Money generated by the fee should be used for student activities and issues.
- The student activity fee will not be folded into general tuition funds.
- The funds raised should be allocated by an appropriate student committee or organization on each campus. At Shenango campus, it is a student run committee under the auspices of the director of Student Affairs.
- Any increase beyond an inflation adjustment will occur only after the approval of the students as appropriately organized at that time.
- The use of this fee should be public knowledge and made available to students.
Links to Shenango Student Activity Fees Information:- Student Activity Fee Proposal Form
Student Activity Fee at Work
Penn State Shenango | 147 Shenango Avenue, Sharon, Pennsylvania 16146 | Phone No. 724-983-2803 | Fax No. 724-983-2820
© 2014 The Pennsylvania State University | Privacy and Legal Statements | Accessibility | Hotlines | Contact Us
Penn State Shenango is committed to making its websites accessible to all users, and welcomes comments or suggestions on access improvements. Please send comments or suggestions on accessibility to Matt Roberts.