There are many ways that alumni and community leaders support the Penn State Shenango campus and its students:
- Provide council as advisory board members to help steer the campus forward while maintaining the Pennsylvania State University’s integrity, standards, and definitive quality.
- Generate scholarships for deserving students making college more affordable.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff by introducing students to the “real world of work” and enriching their educational experience through internships, shadowing, informational interviews, visiting panel speakers, to name a few.
- Advertise job opportunities and recruit Penn State students to fill those positions.
- Participate in career fairs supporting students in their job search endeavors.
Become active in the Penn State Shenango Alumni Society. To learn more about alumni activities Click on http://www.pennstateshenangoalumnisociety.org/
Getting Involved Has Never Been EasierThe office of Career Services would like to invite you to take an active role in the professional development of our students.If your company would be interested in volunteering its services to Penn State Shenango, please contact Heidi Friedrich in Career Services at 724-983-2844. Thank you.
- Provide Informational Interviews
- Participate in Mock Interviews
- Participate in Career Day
- Be a Guest Panel Speaker
Career Fairs: Penn Staters are in demand. Connect with highly qualified and well-prepared students and alumni at multiple fairs throughout the year. There are many opportunities and a campus near you. To find a campus location near you... Click on http://www.psu.edu
On-Campus Interviewing: Penn State Shenango’s Office of Career Services will work with you to recruit students to fill your employment needs with qualified, dependable, and dedicated individuals.
Job Postings: You can post your positions to Penn State students and alumni through our on-line job posting service which is available to ALL Penn State students and alumni at ALL campus locations.
Click on https://psu-csm.symplicity.com/employers .
Information Sessions: Meet with student groups or individuals informing them about your organization, industry trends, job and internship opportunities. To schedule an information session email Heidi Friedrich, Career Services Coordinator at email@example.com or call 724-983-2844.