It’s not surprising that we see the future of business in our classrooms.
Penn State Shenango’s Business Program prepares students for successful careers in the business world. With a curriculum grounded in business analytics, entrepreneurship, globalization, and leadership, our program builds a foundation of core business principles and emerging practices.
But our courses include more than theory. Penn State Shenango business students engage in real-world problem solving by working side-by-side with business leaders and professionals. We present opportunities for our students to develop strategies for local businesses, manage student-run enterprises, and start their own businesses through VenturePointe, our entrepreneurial collaboration with the eCenter at LindenPointe.
That’s just one of the many reasons business students choose Penn State Shenango.
- Fewer students per class facilities in-depth discussions where you are treated like a person, not a number.
- High academic standards and an international reputation by being associated with a Tier I university.
- Academic resources of a nationally-ranked Big 10 university while staying close to home.
- Flexible options within our Bachelor’s Degree in Business, including a focus in Management or Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Individualized Option or our newest degree, Project and Supply Chaim Management
- Faculty with decades of practical business experience in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, not-for-profit administration, retail management, arts and entertainment, and telecommunications, to name a few.
At Penn State Shenango, your success is business as usual.