The Shenango campus encourages students to expand their interests and activities by joining clubs and organizations. Extracurricular activities are a vital part of the total educational process and enrich the student's campus experience.
Below is a list of the current clubs that are in operation at the Shenango campus. If you believe there is a club or organization that would be a great addition to the campus, please stop by Sharon Hall 103 to learn more about creating your own club!
Here is a list of current clubs and organizations on the Shenango campus:
- Administration of Justice (AOJ) Club
- Drama Club
- History Club
- Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS) Club
- Information and Technology (IT) Club
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Club
- Penn State Shenango Benefitting THON (THON)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Club
- Science Club
- Shenango Student Veterans Association (SVA) Club
- Students Making Individual Lives Easier (SMILE) Club
- Student Government Association (SGA)
Information about these clubs can be found on the Organizations tab of the Penn State Shenango Office of Student Affairs website hosted by OrgSync. To sign up for a OrgSync account, use your Penn State email address.
Club and Organization Toolbox
The Club and Organization toolbox has been integrated into OrgSync. Club members should log into OrgSync to gain access to any forms needed to make their event a success.