The mission of the Office of Student Affairs is to provide services and programs that support and challenge students to achieve their educational, career and personal goals. This mission is accomplished by providing an environment that enhances the academic mission of the institution.
Penn State Shenango is committed to its student body and to the mission of the University. While at Shenango, students are encouraged to participate in athletic, cultural, and educational programs, as well as social activities, that support and complement the in-class experience.
Visit the Student Affairs Office for:
- Student Government Association
- Information about clubs and organizations
- Free movie tickets
- Hanging up flyers around campus
- Printing posters
- Cultural and performing arts
- Off-campus housing
- Orientation programs
- Scheduling events
- Special events
- Student Fee Boards (Student Activity Fee and Facilities Fee)
- Student conduct