Get your nursing diploma from Sharon Regional Medical Center School of Nursing and your bachelor of science in nursing from Penn State Shenango in as little as four years.
This unique partnership allows students to take two years of hospital-based nursing courses and college-level academic courses to earn their nursing degree.
Following graduation from the School of Nursing and successful completion of the NCLEX-RN exam, students transition to Penn State Shenango for two additional years to earn their bachelor of science in nursing.
Phase 1: Registered Nurse diploma at Sharon Regional School of Nursing
- Apply to the School of Nursing.
- Take the ATI TEAS pre-entrance exam.
- Fill out the application for fall by mid-Feb.
- Call the School of Nursing at 724-983-3865 for more information.
- Complete your RN diploma at the School of Nursing while earning Penn State credits.
- Take the NCLEX-RN exam and apply for licensure.
Phase 2: Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Penn State Shenango
- Apply to Penn State University.
- Call Admissions at 724-983-2803 and ask to have the $65 application fee waived.
- Get information on admission to Penn State Shenango by calling 724-983-2803.
- Submit your official School of Nursing transcripts and your RN license.
- Complete your bachelor of science in nursing in as little as two years.