The Bachelor of Science in Business is a professionally oriented business degree program that combines the theoretical underpinnings of:
- Core business disciplines
- Notably management
- Supply chain management
- Applied study in practical settings
The degree allows students to become familiar with the unique business environments of their local communities, a design that sets the degree apart from other business degrees offered within the University and throughout the Commonwealth.
What to expect
At the Shenango campus, we offer two business options:
- Management and Marketing
In both of these options, students develop written and oral communication skills, acquire contemporary technology skills, and engage in active and collaborative learning.
Individualized Business option
This option provides the opportunity for students to pursue an approved business-focused interdisciplinary program of study.
Management and Marketing option
This option prepares students to pursue careers in business organizations with an emphasis on the skills and knowledge necessary for the business professional to function in community and regional centers of commerce.
You might like this program if...
- You want to become a flexible business professional, equipped to adapt to the ever-changing workplace of the future
- You are interested in an academic challenge with theoretical and practical focus in a competitive yet collaborative learning environment
- You want transferable skills or you are not sure which business sector you wish to focus
- You wish to be develop a broad knowledge of business operations
- You want to develop the skills for working in business