SHARON, Pa. — Penn State Shenango’s Academic and Career Planning Services Office is hosting a weekly webinar series to bolster student success during the fall semester.
“Our office is dedicated to helping students develop solid academic plans, prepare for internship and job searches, and succeed in a competitive world,” said Academic Advising Manager Amy Petrucci-Effinite.
Workshops cover a variety of topics that range from new major information sessions to career planning strategies. Shenango students and alumni are encouraged to attend. All workshops will begin at 12:15 p.m. on Zoom.
- Sept. 22 — Ace That Interview!
- Sept. 29 — Lunch & Learn - Cybersecurity
- Oct. 6 — Scheduling 101
- Oct. 13 — New Major — Corporate Communication
- Oct. 20 — Building Your Professional Brand
- Oct. 27 — Motivation — Strategies for Creating Success
- Nov. 3 — Resume Blitz — Resume Review by Career Services
- Nov. 10 — Tips for Finals
The Academic and Career Planning Services Office can be reached at [email protected] or 724-983-2860 to assist with any questions.