SHARON, Pa. — Summer classes offer students a chance to get ahead for fall, catch up on classes, or get started on their college degree.
Beginning in May, Penn State Shenango will offer three summer sessions to current Penn State students, those home for the summer attending another college, or high school students looking to get ahead. These sessions include day, evening, hybrid, and online courses.
The summer schedule is planned to include:
- ART 80 Intro to Ceramics
- ARTH 100 Intro to Art
- CAS 100A Effective Speech
- CRIMJ 12 Criminology
- ENGL 15 Rhetoric and Composition
- KINES 81 Wellness Theory
- KINES 82 Action Methods for Stress Management
- MATH 35 General View of Mathematics
- NUTR 251 Introductory Principles of Nutrition
- SC 120N Plants, Places and People
- STAT 200 Elementary Statistics
- SUST 150N The Science of Sustainable Development
Classes listed are subject to fill or change. Visit the summer course website, select “Summer 2022” for the term, and “Shenango” as the campus to view course dates and delivery methods.
Current high school students can participate in summer session through Penn State’s Dual Enrollment Program and receive a 50% tuition reduction. For more information about the program, contact Penn State Shenango Admissions at 724-983-2805.
To learn more about the summer schedule or enroll in a class, contact Penn State Shenango’s Academic and Career Planning Center at 724-983-2860.