Make Penn State part of your summer plans
Penn State Shenango offers dozens of summer classes for you to get ahead on your degree, catch up on classes, or get started while still in high school.
Beginning every May, Shenango offers three summer sessions to current Penn State students, those home for the summer attending another college, or high school students looking to get ahead. These sessions typically include day, evening, hybrid, and online courses.
How to view the summer schedule
To find the most up-to-date listing of summer courses offered at the Shenango campus, follow these directions:
- Go to LionPATH.
- Navigate to the "Class Search" tab.
- Update the search settings to the desired term and campus.
- If summer is not yet listed as a term option, the term's schedule has not yet been finalized. Contact Registration for more information.
- Update any additional search criteria, such as subject or course attributes.
- Complete the search and review options.
Registering for summer classes
Current Penn State students can register for a summer course at any campus by using LionPATH. For more information about how summer courses will fit into your academic plan, contact your Academic Adviser.
Visiting and non-degree students can initiate enrollment by completing a Non-Degree Enrollment form and submitting it via mail, email, or in person to our campus Registration office. You will receive additional enrollment steps by email once your form has been processed.
Dual Enrollment students in high school can receive a 50% tuition discount on summer classes. Visit the Dual Enrollment page to learn more and for directions on how to apply for Penn State's Dual Enrollment program.