Penn State Shenango is pleased to offer on-campus visits for students and guests. Pre-registration is required, and participants must agree to follow all safety protocols outlined below in the Visit Requirements. All students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Penn State reserves the right to alter or cancel any portion of this event at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to shifts in the status of the pandemic or relevant and applicable guidance, or individual participants violating University policy.
Please print out and bring the Campus Visit Acknowledgement form to your visit. We will collect the form from you upon arrival to our campus. All adults at the visit must sign this form. Your visit will not start until this acknowledgement is signed and handed in.
Review our campus arrival map for parking instructions, entrance directions, and Admissions Suite location.
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time, and no more than 10 minutes late. Your walking tour of campus will be approximately 30 minutes long and will primarily be outside of buildings.
Please remember our Visit Requirements:
- As of August 4, 2021, Penn State requires wearing a face mask while using public transportation or while in any indoor public space at any University location, including: classrooms of any size, meeting rooms, common areas in residence halls, and all indoor events. You must adhere to these protocols regardless of vaccination status.
- All visitors will follow the guidelines outlined in the COVID-19 Acknowledgment Form and provide a signed copy upon check-in for the visit.
- If you or anyone in your party becomes ill, you must contact Penn State to cancel your visit. We will be happy to try to reschedule it for a later date.
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Penn State reserves the right to alter or cancel any portion of this event at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to shifts in the status of the pandemic or relevant and applicable guidance, or individual participants violating University policy.
If you have any questions or need to reschedule your visit, please call 724-983-2803.
We look forward to welcoming you to Penn State Shenango.