The Nittany Nook Food Pantries provide students in need with grab-and-go meals and snacks anonymously, with the goal of allowing students to focus on their studies while on campus.
- Grab and go items - breakfast bars microwavable meals, snacks, fruit cups, trail mix, crackers
- Hygiene items - feminine products, toothbrushes, toothpaste, bars of soap
Nittany Nook locations
- Sharon Hall 202
- Lartz Library (back of the building)
Forker Lab first floor
- Shelf-stable meal kits
- Thanksgiving break
- Winter break
- Spring break
- Crisis grocery gift cards
- Request via the Care and Concern form
- Crisis hot meals through the Lion’s Den Café
- Farmers market vouchers
The committee welcomes suggestions or requests via email at [email protected].
The student services provided by the Nittany Nook are largely funded from community donations. If you would like to provide our students with a meal, please visit Penn State Shenango's Giving website.