The Blue & White Society is the student membership of the Penn State Alumni Association, with societies at campuses across the Commonwealth. With nearly 9,000 members, it is the largest and one of the most active student organizations at Penn State. The Blue & White Society plans events on campus each year that promote Penn State pride, tradition, and spirit.
Members of the Blue & White Society are everywhere, at every campus location.
Why YOU should join
- You receive the Blue & White Society T-shirt each year
- You can access alumni through the online directory
- You will be involved in social, service, and networking events
- You can enjoy a free copy of the award winning, bi-monthly magazine, The Penn Stater
- You will get a discount of 10 percent off purchases at the Penn State Bookstore on campus (discount does not apply to textbooks, software, or sale items).
For more information about Blue & White Society events and opportunities at Shenango, email Erika Jones.
To join the Blue & White Society for as low as $15 a year, go to the Blue & White Society's website.